WHERE CAN I FIND INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE MY ROSSM WALLET?
HOW CAN I GET REPLACEMENT PARTS FOR MY ROSSM WALLET?
Please fill out our contact form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, email, full address, phone number and order number. We will be happy to provide you with free replacements parts to repair your Rossm Wallet.
HOW DO YOU REMOVE THE MONEY CLIP?
- Use the screwdriver included to remove the first 2-4 screws closest to the money clip. Push the money clip up to pop it out of place. Follow the instructions on this video for more in-depth details.
HOW DO YOU ATTACH THE CASH STRAP?
- Use the screwdriver included to remove the 7 screws on the back side of the wallet where the money clip is attached. Remove the aluminum plate and money clip. Fasten the cash strap around the aluminum plate. Line up the holes and screw the 7 screws back into the back of the wallet. Follow the instructions on this video for more in-depth details.
CAN I HAVE A CASH STRAP AND A MONEY CLIP ON THE SAME WALLET?
- Yes, technically you can use both the cash strap and money clip at the same time. Keep the money clip attached on the back of the wallet. Use the screwdriver included to remove the 7 screws on the front side of the wallet. Remove the aluminum plate and fasten the cash strap around it. Line up the holes and screw the 7 screws back into the front of the wallet.
HOW MANY CARDS CAN I FIT INSIDE THE ROSSM WALLET?
- The wallet works best with 6-8 cards since it is a minimalist wallet. But it can easily fit 12-14 cards. We do challenge you to take a deep look at the contents of your old wallet and remove any unnecessary cards you haven't used in the past 6-12 months. Welcome to the world of minimalism!
IS IT HARD TO REMOVE CARDS FROM THE ROSSM WALLET?
- When you first receive your Rossm Wallet the band that holds the cards together will be tight, so it might be more difficult during your first week or two inserting and removing cards. Over time the elastic band with stretch and it will be much easier to remove the cards.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ROSSM PRODUCT?
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST FOR SHIPPING?
WHAT IF I COULDN'T FIND THE ANSWER I WAS LOOKING FOR?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device